Thursday, June 22, 2023

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ซ Nissim veNifla'ot (Sippur Chadash)

 


๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Storie of Salvation

Focus on Salvation by the Holy Institutions

Salvation through Atonement and the Principle of Determination!

Looking back today, I can't understand how I didn't give up until now. I took twelve driving tests and failed every time. It took me three years in total, and I can't even remember why exactly I was disqualified each time.

At some point, I tried all sorts of places, performed various rituals, but it didn't help. I didn't pass, time after time. Until a few days ago, a friend who knew the story told me, "Give a 'redemption of the soul' to the holy institutions of the Nahalat Tzion neighborhood of the Rabbi (he didn't tell me, he yelled at me...), and with the help of God, there will be tremendous assistance."

Today I'm calling to deliver the good news that I passed, thank God... Thank you, God! There is no despair at all in the world...

(Y.B Elad)

In need of salvation? Marriage? Livelihood? Success? Eternal legacy? Healing? "Redemption of the soul" capable of all salvations - your salvation will appear here.

Call: 037.148.148 extension 2

And you will be saved.


๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ซ Histoire de Salut

L'accent est mis sur le Salut par les Institutions Saintes

Le Salut par la Rรฉdemption et le Principe de Dรฉtermination !

En regardant en arriรจre aujourd'hui, je ne comprends pas comment je n'ai pas abandonnรฉ jusqu'ร  prรฉsent. J'ai passรฉ douze tests de conduite et j'ai รฉchouรฉ ร  chaque fois. Cela m'a pris trois ans au total, et je ne me souviens mรชme pas exactement pourquoi j'ai รฉtรฉ disqualifiรฉ ร  chaque fois.

ร€ un certain moment, j'ai essayรฉ toutes sortes d'endroits, j'ai effectuรฉ divers rituels, mais cela n'a pas aidรฉ. Je n'ai pas rรฉussi, fois aprรจs fois. Jusqu'ร  il y a quelques jours, un ami qui connaissait l'histoire m'a dit : "Donne une 'rรฉdemption de l'รขme' aux institutions saintes du quartier Nahalat Tzion du rabbin (il ne me l'a pas dit, il m'a criรฉ...), et avec l'aide de Dieu, il y aura une aide immense."

Aujourd'hui, j'appelle pour annoncer la bonne nouvelle que j'ai rรฉussi, grรขce ร  Dieu... Merci, Dieu ! Il n'y a pas du tout de dรฉsespoir dans le monde...

(Y.B Elad)

Besoin de salut ? Mariage ? Subsistance ? Succรจs ? Hรฉritage รฉternel ? Guรฉrison ? "Rรฉdemption de l'รขme" capable de tous les saluts - votre salut apparaรฎtra ici.

Appelez le : 037.148.148 poste 2

Et vous serez sauvรฉ.



LeRefuah veleHatzlacha HaRav David Chananiah ben Madeleine Mazal Pinto shlita 



No comments:

Post a Comment